School of Education
The guiding philosophy of the School , as contained in National Policy on Education, is the one that is free and democratic; just and egalitarian, united, strong and self-reliant; with a great and dynamic economy, and above all, a land full of bring opportunities for all the citizen in Nigeria
By the end of the course, students should be able to:
- Discuss intelligently the main ideas that affected and still affect the development and practice of education generally, and in Nigeria in particular
- Examine the psychological, health, and socio-economic factors that may help or hinder a child’s educational performance.
- Professionally combine use of conventional and ICT in generating, and imparting knowledge, attitude and skills at Basic Education level.
- Department Of Primary Education Dm
- Department Of Early Childhood Care And Education
- Department Of General Studies In Education
- Department Of Educational Foundation
- Department Of Curriculum & Instruction Studies
- Department Of Educational Psychology